Philippines Grand Lotto was started on April 19, 2010. This is the first time that they have used all six numbers of number combinations. The lottery is drawn every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9:00 PM (Philippine Time).
If the lottery machines pick all your numbers, you win a large amount of money. Your prize money will depend on how much you bet and what type of winnings you have.
You can play by buying a lotto ticket at any authorized lottery outlet in the Philippines. A 6/55 draw costs only ten pesos (about 0.20 USD) or fifty pesos (1.10 USD).
How does it work?
According to the Philippines lottery rules, a player’s ticket will automatically register at 11:00 AM on its scheduled draw date. The lottery draws six numbers from 1 to 55. If you match all six winning numbers, you win the top prize of about twenty-eight million pesos (five hundred and forty thousand USD).
In a 6/55 draw, a player has to select six main numbers from 1 to 55. Then they can also choose to pay the additional five numbers from 0 to 9 called “Lucky Numbers”. The other five lucky numbers cannot be the same as the first six selected main numbers.
When you purchase your ticket, make sure to check the official list of weekly Philippines winning numbers. This can ensure that your ticket was entered into the draw and has not been registered more than once.
How to play
There are many ways to play the Philippines lottery. You can play by picking six main numbers from the machine.
You have to purchase your Philippine Lotto ticket before the draw at authorized lotto outlets. Make sure to check the official list of weekly Grand Lotto Philippines winning numbers.
When the result is announced, you can verify your winning numbers at any authorized lotto outlets or on lottery results websites. Remember that checking your ticket before the result will not make you eligible for the draw.
Tips to Win
Grand Lotto is a game of pure luck. The odds of winning are said to be 1 in 245,152, so good luck! Here are some tips to help you increase your chance of winning:
1. Sign up for more than one grand lotto by registering for another grand lotto on the same day, even if it’s not during the same draw. The more tickets you purchase, the faster you will win a prize.
2. If you are buying tickets, buy as many as ten games at a time to make sure you win.
3. Be patient – good things come to those who wait! You will be notified when you have won a prize in your ticket account. Don’t call and check on your ticket because it takes over a month to win a prize, and the phone can be busy during this time which could interrupt the prize notification.
4. Check your tickets regularly. For the first few days after each draw, check your tickets quickly – it only takes a few minutes to check if your ticket has won anything. If you can’t check them during the week, at least check them on the weekend to see if any prizes are waiting for you!
5. If you are checking your tickets online, avoid using proxies because the system might think it is a fake ticket or multiple usages of one ticket.
This is a fun way to win some extra money. To win the jackpot, you have to be very lucky since the odds of winning are one in 245,152. I recommend that you play Grand-Lotto Philippines by buying a lotto ticket at authorized lotto outlets in the Philippines.
It is a good idea to sign up for more than one grand-lotto by registering for another grand-lotto on the same day, even if it is not during the same draw. The more tickets you buy, the faster you will be eligible for a prize.
You should try this grand lotto, and I hope you will win and get a lot of money!